The EB1S is a compact, ported loudspeaker designed by Richard Allen. The EB1S achieves excellent clarity and an immediately convincing sound-stage through the use of a composite construction of the cabinet. By combining different grades and thicknesses of board, we are able to produce a cabinet that has low-colouration of the sound and minimal panel resonances, yet is not completely “dead” and lifeless. The result is a pleasing and capable speaker that has won 5-star reviews and considerable praise from owners.
- Dimensions: 310mm tall, 170mm wide, 250mm deep. (264mm with grille).
- Sensitivity: 86dB @ 2.8 volts @ 1 metre measured with pink noise.
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal. 5.9 ohms minimum.
- Drive Units: 130mm paper cone bass/mid. 28mm silk dome tweeter.
- Frequency range: Useable from 45Hz to 20000Hz.
- Connections: Gold plated Bi-
- Colour: Crisp paper white finish