Arcaydis Audio warrants its products against defects in materials and manufacturing for a period of 3 years from despatch from our premises.
In this 3 year period we will repair or, in rare cases and completely at our discretion, replace a faulty product. Warranty repairs can only be carried out by Arcaydis Audio or our authorised agents. Arcaydis Audio does not cover shipping costs.
A warranty claims must be submitted via an authorised Dealer or directly with Arcaydis Audio.
All products returned as part of a warranty claim must have an RMA number.
Please call or email to book your return. No claim can be processed without an RMA number
Until the product has been inspected by the Arcaydis Audio authorised service technician no liability will be admitted. The serial numbers attached to the product must be intact and unaltered.
The Warranty does not cover wear and tear.
The Warranty on this product will be void if:
- The product is misused in any way
- The unit is returned inadequately packed
- The product is not used in accordance with the User Manual
- Any unauthorised modifications or repairs are carried out
- The product is serviced or repaired other than by Arcaydis Audio or our authorised service personnel
- The product is more than three years from it’s original factory despatch date
Products deemed to be outside the warranty will have a repair quote provided. It is then at the customers discretion if they wish to proceed with the repair or have the product returned as is, at their cost.
See our full conditions of sale here